Monday, October 13, 2014

Friday Night Fun

On Friday we decided to have a little "camp out" in our living room. We put all the big, fluffy blankets down in the floor as cushions along with every pillow in the house. We watched movies, cuddled, ate popcorn and all slept in the living room together. My sweet 4 year old thought it was a fabulous plan. My husband and I are still sore, but it was totally worth it!

I think the picture of both kids with the giant bear is definitely our Christmas card picture, especially since it looks like handsome baby is getting completely squished by his big sister. I should portray them as their natural selves after all. Hahaha!

I'm actually planning another photo shoot with the bear as the focal point, but he is in more of a supporting role in these pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment